Odprte prijave na BHS fellowship do 28.6.2019
A great opportunity has sprung up thanks to Fares Haddad, our new Nat Rep for UK, namely:-
Applications are now OPEN.
We are looking for one fellow from Europe to join a North American fellow (already selected) for an intense two-week fellowship on hip surgery around the UK this Autumn. The fellows will change cities every two to three days and will attend the BOA meeting as a guest.
The Fellowship will take place between 1st and 20th September.
Deadline is tight: 28th June 2019!
Candidates must meet these requirements:
· Age not older than 45 at time of application deadline
· Major interest in orthopaedic hip surgery
· Scientific Works (published at least three hip papers, plus research reports on hip surgery)
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Fully trained/qualified (i.e. completed orthopaedic training with extra experience in hip surgery)
If you meet the above criteria, then here is how to apply. Send in an email to Samantha Stokes (email@example.com):-
· a full CV (in English)
· a summary of hip-related training and publications
· 2 letters of recommendation
· a statement summarizing your future goals and how you would benefit the EHS in the future by being this fellow
· detail the original research material you have available, to present at the various UK venues, as this is an important part of the Fellowship
The aim for the Fellow is to make invaluable contacts with top specialists in their field and receive hands on, comprehensive training directly from the experts in all aspects of hip surgery, as well as to gain practice in presenting their research.
The selection will be made in collaboration with the EHS EduCom and the BHS ExCom.
It is possible that no application may be considered suitable and the committee’s decision on all matters will be final. GOOD LUCK.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS is: 28th JUNE 2019
Click here to see the EHS website page. Please send this offer to a suitable candidate if you know one.